COSWHEEL T20 EBIKE
Coswheel E-bikes do not only look cool. They are simply paradise for riding. Discover our Series of strong electric bikes made in China! The combination of fat tires and powerful electric drives make them all-weather and all-terrain e-bikes, bringing a new perspective to your daily life. Enjoy a pretty amazing ride!
Why choose this electric bike?
1.With soaring oil prices, our electric bike is an optimal choice to travel environmentally friendly.
2.The power assist mode guarantees the fun while riding.
3.All-terrain tires allow you to easily control various scenarios.
4. We had our own factory, with a monthly output of up to 50,000 units. Our electric bike can be customized with multiple ways to perfectly meet the needs of your business partners.
What differentiate T20?
1. It has won many well-known awards such as the German Red Dot Design Award, and the appearance patent makes T20 a unique existence.
2. Aluminum alloy body, extremely impactful safety frame.
3.20″*4″ fat tire, 500w motor, allow you to conquer the scene you want.
When was T20 designed?
1. T20 was designed in 2019 and was mass-produced in 2020. COSWHEEL keeps designing 2-4 original models every year. Our goal is to provide consumers different and fun trips.
2. When each T20 is launched, it must pass five standard tests in fatigue, vibration, electric control, complete vehicle riding, and packaging drop to ensure the high quality of each electric bicycle.
T20 performance characteristics
1.500W high -speed brushless motor, helping you unlock various possibilities.
2.10/15/20AH 18650Li-ION BATTERY to keep your battery life worry-free.
3.The maximum speed can reach 45km/h, gives the feeling of flying!
Overall size (MM)
Packing size (MM)
Max. Loading (KG)
Net weight (KG)
Top speed (KM/H)
SHIMANO 7 speed gear
Electronic speed control
5-speed speed regulation
18650 Lithium battery
Battery capacity (AH)
10/15/20Ah with removable battery
DC brushless motor
Wheel & Tire
20 inches beach tire/snow tire
Double Disc Brake (front and back)
LCD display: speed, headlight, fault code...